Joy of summer
More than 1.000 reasons to spend an unforgetable holiday in Zillertal
Activities around the Martlerhof
If you leave the Martlerhof, you will be personally welcomed by mother Nature. Here is the best starting point for outdoor activities. Every season it is important for us to be celebrated. Starting with the smell of freshly mown hay and the warm sunshine in the summer, to the gigantic splendor of the leaves, which makes the autumn unmistakable.
The snow-covered fields in the cold season envelop our country in a bright white and spread a very special magic. As spring comes up with its own peculiarities: the air we have been able to enjoy after a short spring shower makes us breathe again and the flowers and grasses are the real reason why the moles want to reach the surface.
The Zillertal Activcard offers many advantages:
- Daily uphill and downhill ride with one of up to 11 cable cars
- free entrance to all 6 outdoor swimming pools (daily 1 visit) free
- use of most public transport in the region (except steam train)
- Admission to the observatory (+ planetarium) Königsleiten
- -10% discount on over 70 advantage partners in and around the Zillertal
- more information about the sales points and prices here!
Hiking in Zillertal
The Zillertal, one of the most popular hiking destinations of all, offers over 1,000 km of hiking trails: from leisurely themed hikes & nature trails on the valley floor, to enjoyable alpine hikes from hut to hut to breathtaking summit tours on the numerous 3,000-meter peaks of the Zillertal.
If you want to take it easy, you can take one of the 11 summer mountain railways to take you to the starting point, making it easier for you to access the mountains.
Easy hikes - also suitable for children:
- Fichtenschloss in Zillertal Arena with Arena Coster in Zell am Ziller
- Achensee the largest lake in Tyrol, invites you to numerous water activities
- Krimmler Wasserfälle - experience the largest watterfalls in Europe (380 m)
- Zillertaler Höhenstraße (Start ca. 1 km from the Martlerhof)
- Schlegeis - Stausee / Max-Hütte / Berliner Hütte (approx. 33 km from the Martlerhof)
- Stillup - Stausee / Grawand-Hütte / Kassler Hütte (approx. 20 km from the Martlerhof)
- Zillergrund - Stausee / Adlerhorst / Plauener Hütte (approx. 23 km from the Martlerhof)